- Scope of Communications to Be Provided in Electronic Form
You agree that we may provide you with any Communications in electronic format, and that we may discontinue sending paper Communications to you, unless and until you withdraw your consent as described below. Your consent to receive electronic Communications and transactions includes, but is not limited to:
- All legal and regulatory disclosures and communications associated with the Account or the product or service available through the Online Service for your Account. As an example, Woori America Bank may send by e-mail legally required notification of changes to terms and conditions related to your Account(s) or the Online Service.
- Notices or disclosures about a change in the terms of your Account or associated payment feature and responses to claims or complaints.
- Privacy policies and notices
- Monthly (or other periodic) billing or account statements for your Account(s) or such other Communications we may include from time to time as part of the enrollment in the E-Statement Services ("E-Statement Services"). Related inserts may include, but are not limited to, marketing documentation and documentation required to be provided to you pursuant to regulatory rules, such as privacy notices and other important information regarding your Account.
Your consent to receive electronic Communications does not automatically enroll you in E-Statement Services. You must separately confirm that you would like to stop receiving paper account statements by U.S. Mail.
- Method of Providing Communications to You in Electronic Form
All Communications that we provide to you in electronic form will be provided by one or more of the following methods: (1) via-email, (2) by access to a website, including our mobile websites, that we will designate in an e-mail notice we send to you at the time the information is available, (3) to the extent permissible by law, by access to a web site, including our mobile websites, that we will generally designate in advance for such purpose, (4) via our mobile applications, or (5) by requesting you download a PDF file containing the Communication.
- How to Withdraw Consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent to receive Communications in electronic form at any time by contacting us at 1-888-699-6674, or changing your delivery preferences within the Online Service. However, such withdrawal of consent may result in the termination of:
- Your access to our Online Services, including online banking, and
- Your ability to use certain Woori America Bank Products.
If you are receiving E-statements, the termination will cause paper statements to be mailed to you via the U.S. Postal Service or other courier. Depending on the specific Woori America Bank Product, if you withdraw consent we may charge higher or additional fees for that product or for services related to it. Please refer to the applicable agreement for any fee that may apply.
- How to Update Your Records
It is your responsibility to provide us with true, accurate and complete e-mail address, contact, and other information related to this Disclosure and your Account(s), and to maintain and update promptly any changes in this information. You can update information (such as your e-mail address) through the Online Service or by contacting us at 1-888-699-6674.
- Hardware and Software Requirements
In order to access, view, and retain electronic Communications from us, you must have:
- an up-to-date Internet browser that we support to access your Account through the Online Service or if accessing your Account through our mobile applications, one of the following mobile operating systems: Apple iOS 6.0 or later or Android OS 2.3 or later;
- local, electronic storage capacity to retain our Communications and/or a printer to print them;
- a valid e-mail account and software to access it;
- an up-to-date device or devices (e.g., computer, smartphone, mobile device, tablet, etc.) suitable for connecting to the Internet or for downloading our mobile applications or accessing our mobile websites;
- software that enables you to view files in the Portable Document Format ("PDF")
- Requesting Paper Copies
You should not expect to receive a paper copy of any Communication, unless you request it or we otherwise deem it appropriate to do so. You can obtain a paper copy of an electronic Communication by printing it yourself or by requesting that we mail you a paper copy, provided that such request is made within a reasonable time after we first provided the electronic Communication to you. To request a paper copy, contact us by telephone, or by logging in to the Online Service and send a request using your Secure Inbox. We may charge you a reasonable service fee for the delivery of paper copies of any Communication provided to you electronically pursuant to this authorization. We reserve the right, but assume no obligation; to provide a paper (instead of electronic) copy of any Communication that you have authorized us to provide electronically.
- Communications in Writing
All communications in either electronic or paper format from us to you will be considered "in writing." You should print or download for your records a copy of this Disclosure and any other communication that is important to you.
- Federal Law
You acknowledge and agree that your consent to electronic Communications is being provided in connection with a transaction affecting interstate commerce that is subject to the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (the "Act"), and that you and we both intend that the Act apply to the fullest extent possible to validate our ability to conduct business with you by electronic means.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to discontinue the provision of your electronic Communications, or to terminate or change the terms and conditions on which we provide electronic Communications. We will provide you with notice of any such termination or change as required by law.
- E-mail Address of Record for Accounts with Joint and/or Multiple Owners
Each account owner is able to provide an e-mail address for the account in connection with each owner's consent to receive electronic communications. Only one account owner's authorization is required to enroll in Paperless Statements (eStatement).